We are hiring Dispensary Cannabis Consultants in the Chicagoland area for new and establish dispensary locations. The dispensaries are run by a successful multi-state operator actively expanding its retail footprint. We are looking for adaptable, passionate professionals looking to get into the cannabis industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Educate customers on the various types of cannabis products available and their potential benefits
- Assist customers in selecting the right products to meet their needs
- Keep the sales floor organized and clean
- Maintain knowledge of current cannabis laws and regulations
- Complete sales transactions and handle cash
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Recommend, sell and educate customers on products
- Learn, develop, and maintain thorough product knowledge and understanding of cannabis laws and compliance
- Navigate POS systems and handle cash
- Manage back of house inventory
- Work with a team to grow and facilitate a welcoming store environment
- Maintain compliance with all security, safety and legal requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Math Fundamentals.
- Ability to operate Point of Sales System and Register.
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office.
- Basic cannabis knowledge a plus.
- Retail and sales experience preferred